Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Babtisms, Lava Hot Springs and Back 2 School

We have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, First, bugs got baptized on August 2nd. It was a fun event and well attended by all family members.



Then we went to Lava Hot springs with the Jensen's. We stayed at a campground called "smiths trout haven", we floated the river in quad tubes and then went swimming. They have olympic style platform diving boards there that were fun to jump off of. Marcie, me and Logan dared to jump off the highest one. However, Marcie neglected to take a picture of me but i promise i did.






Lastly, much to Marcies delight, the kids went back to school on Monday. Brianna is starting Jr. High, Logan is in 5th and Bugs is in 3rd. I put the last 2 pics on because they make Marcie laugh every time she looks at them.





8 comments:

The Obergs said...

check out the additions to your blog... you guys are getting savvy. Ok, so I just read your profile and I just have to say one thing: Dan, when the hell did you decide that country was on your list of favorite music??

So either it was really bright outside, or Dan and Bugs are about to get translated in that first picture. I love the picture of Marcie jumping off the high dive because she probably plugged her nose before she even started up the ladder. It does look high though, a lot higher than I expected it to be.

The kids look so cute in their new school clothes. Brianna, I love your hair, the bangs look great :)

Susan said...

I am so impressed with you guys going off that diving board (not Logan--I already knew he wouldn't hesitate)but you and Marcie--that takes a lot of nerve!! The kids look great on their first day of school--so cute (and I still can't believe Brianna is in junior high...I remember the day she was born like it was just a couple of years ago...)

The Brown's said...

BRAVE poeple you are!!!! I almost had anxiety just watching the video. Holy crap that high!

Congrats on the baptism! She looks cute!

Carolee said...

Wow...I love the pictures of Marcie and Logan going off the platform!! I guess we know where Logan gets his guts from...Marcie! (Sure Dan, we believe you that you actually jumped):)

Your blog looks great. You guys are going big time on the blog. Guess it is all that free time with three kids in school!!

Tell Bugs Congrats on her baptism. She looks beautiful.

shauni said...

Wow! You guys have had a busy month. I can't believe bugs is old enough to be baptised- Congratulations! That is such a big milestone. Also, I LOVE Lava Hot Springs. When I was growing up we always went there over Memorial Day (or maybe Labor day?) weekend, It was always such a fun vacation. Those diving boards are really as scary as they look. Brianna, congrats on starting Junior High, you are such a cute girl!

Mike and Kim said...

I happened to get baptized on the same night as a kid with one arm from another ward in the stake. It was really interesting for me, and is definitely the thing that I remember most about that night. I kept stealing glances at it, trying to figure out if it had been lost through some trauma or if he had been born that way.

Your first picture totally brought all these memories back.

Baileigh looks real cute, and I think it will be nice when my kids are old enough to do fun things with. We are currently trying to come up with something fun to do on a Friday night, and our kids are a somewhat constraining factor.

Susan said...

PS I love the new look--those stick figures are my favorite--yes, I want to see them on your trail blazer...I am contemplating putting our entire family on my car--what do you think of 24 stick figures doing various activities around the back window ...???

Tanya said...

What the crap Frost Family?? Dan, you said you were going to post twice a month.....I think you are past due!!!!